Lower end of the upperclass....
Let me start off by saying this is a treadmill. It does not have all the bells that the other units have, but it works.
1) Some pieces do not align correctly
2) Some pre tapped holes are cross threaded or stripped.
3) This treadmill does not fold up to 90 deg, more like a long 45 deg.
4) Wish the side rails were longer, My wife wants that, it would make her feel more secure.
1) Its a treadmill
2) Motor is plenty powerful for my jog at 5 miles per hour
3) The styling is nice and modern.
Would I recommend it? Yes. Was it hard to put together? Not for me, I am a mechanic.... I have tools and use them daily. Will it work for a serious runner? No... get a stronger motor and one that can also go negative. All and all it is a great starter treadmill.